My First Photography Assignment

I got my grade back for my first photography assignment last night - I got 100%! I haven't been in a class for so many years, I didn't know what the standard would be, and I worked on it really hard. In class my teacher shared a slide show of selected images that were good examples of each of the assigned photos - there were 36 of them - and I was very flattered that many of mine were included and he had such nice things to say about them. I'll share a few of them here!

Take a picture of anything you like, just for fun:


















Take a picture of a plain brown paper bag:



















Take a picture of part of somebody's face:


























Using the timer, take a picture of yourself the way somebody else sees you:


















Take a picture of a reflection:


















Take a picture at two different times of day, to see how the light changes:



















Take two pictures in incandescent light, using a white balance setting of incandescent and daylight. The apples in the picture are Grannys!



















An image with contrasting colors:

Comments

Popular Posts