This is My Story



















I have my first assignment in photography class - 36 images due in a week and a half. Wow, this isn't community education anymore! I'm loving it though, loving the challenge, loving a chance to learn, loving being on a campus again. These first assignments aren't complicated and are designed to familiarize the student with the functions and controls of the camera. They SEEM easy, but as always, actually making a good picture isn't so easy. I have a favorite today for my blog, and I don't think it's actually the one that I will submit for the assignment. The task was to photograph a reflection. In class our teacher shared some images where the photographer put themselves in the picture and I think this is intriguing. You can tell a story about yourself in your picture. This is my story today.

Comments

Christi Krug said…
I love the photograph. What a beautiful juxtaposition of nature and your reflection...

Popular Posts