Today is My Birthday



















I guess this is what my blog is all about. Today I am 44 years old. I'm really liking this number... it has a symmetry and balance that makes me feel like I've got it together. I celebrated with a haircut, a mammogram, and a smallish pile of books from Goodwill (stickin' to The Compact!). Never let it be said that I don't know how to party!

In my pile of books is the Mensa Absolutely Nasty Sudoku Book. I couldn't resist finding out, am I a Sudoko puzzler of Mensa proportions? I finished the first puzzle with little trouble, and was feeling pretty smug. Then I got bold and tried another one. I must be tired... I'm sure I'll be able to do it in the morning! And that third one too. Nothing like being humbled counting to *9* on your birthday.

Forty four years... Happy Birthday to Me! Sometimes you just know, this is going to be a very good year.

Comments

Popular Posts