Chris and Melanie's Wedding

I love weddings. I love the freshness of a new relationship, the optimism for the future, and the bright shining love and hope that fills the day. I love to be a part of the community who shares and supports these most sacred of vows. And I love the specialness of the day - how often do you dress in yards of white tulle and carry luxuriant bouquets of fresh flowers? Chris and Melanie's wedding was simple and rich, tucked into a grove of trees at the summit of a city mountain, friends and family gathered in a circle around them, and beautiful rituals borrowed from cultures both near and far. Their love and tenderness for each other was palpable. It was a priviledge to record the day in pictures, and a blessing to be reminded to cherish the ones I love.

















Comments

Popular Posts