Homecoming in Style!

How much fun can four high school girls have in front of a camera? I put together this fun little partnership with a couple of local businesses.

Flowers Washougal brought *gorgeous* wrist corsages. Look closely because they are so unique and beautiful; nobody had corsages like this when I was in high school! They are like flower jewelry, so delicate and sparkly. Flowers Washougal actually sets up a "candy bar" where the kids can choose the pieces for their one-of-a-kind corsage or boutonniere, and then the shop assembles it for them and it's ready to go. I can't promise nobody will be wearing the same dress, but *nobody* will have your corsage!

We took over Salon Magnolia in downtown Camas for the afternoon, and everybody came away with *gorgeous* up-dos! They looked amazing! I love the variety - some whispy, some playful, some very dramatic. This is an Aveda salon, and along with their hair care products, they had the most silken, translucent mineral makeup. I'm one of those "low maintenance" women (a tactful way of saying I probably look like a mess most of the time.. but I'm behind the camera, not in front of it!) and I was seriously ogling it.

And to top it all off, Lindsey next door at Bloom did everyone's nails! How is that for the pampered treatment?

It was soooo much fun, and my models were just amazing. Introducing Amanda and Kaitlyn, from Camas High School, and Erin and Kirstin from Washougal High School!


Comments

Popular Posts