Ice pellets and the sea

I really do have good intentions to make new photos. But then it's pouring rain outside. Or I get so busy. Or I have any of the other dozens of excuses that work so well... and my camera sits idle. I did make a few dates with myself to just shoot, and it feels just great. Amazing. Fun. A chance to try something different, to take a risk I didn't think I would take. It's a fresh week, and a fresh start. The nice thing about life is all the new beginnings. A new hour. A new day. A new week. A new year. Always a new opportunity to be the person you meant to be.

I really love the boldness of this. WOMEN. It seems like a doorway of such importance. It's just a bathroom, but I can imagine.






























We had ice pellets. One of those things where you think "what the heck are ice pellets?", but when you see them you say "ah, *those* are definitely ice pellets!" I love the contrast of the rustic leaf against the machined wood.
























Capping this series with a young lady with eyes as deep as the sea. Those eyes! Oh my, those eyes.

Comments

Popular Posts